Download Fake GPRS Location
Fake GPRS location lets users circumvent the geo-restrictions on your dating apps. Changing the location of your phone is all you need to meet new people on any social network that is based on location.
Once you’ve decided on which application is the best fit for you, you’ll need to install and download the app onto your phone.
Each of these apps is available for free on the Play Store; unlike on iOS which requires you to jailbreak or access third-party repositories of apps to get these programs.
In addition, you don’t have the device’s root privileges in order to download or install the application. You can install all these apps on almost every smartphone, without any technical knowledge.
Fake GPRS Location Features:
- Place the GPRS position the location you would like the GPRS to appear.
- Make use of the joystick in order to go in any direction, or to any location.
- You can enter latitude and longitude directly using the joystick overlay to transfer to any point anywhere on the planet.
- Three different speeds (walk or jog and run) are easily accessible.
- Create customized routes on the screen and the app walks on them for you.
- The route mode comes with the option of looping that allows users to walk in a circular manner.
- Include routes and locations to your list of favorites so that you can locate them later.
Setting the Right Settings
While your smartphone doesn’t require to be rooted or hackable in order to get access to an espionage GPRS signal.
However, you have to enable “developer settings” a hidden menu within Android that provides a broad selection of customization choices to select from.
There’s nothing wrong with turning on developer settings, as it’s not a matter of messing with the settings without understanding what they are doing.
Developer settings are not accessible by default, as there are several options available which, although reversible could really cause problems on your phone if you aren’t aware of the rules.
There’s only one chance in this tutorial, which means that enabling developer settings is straightforward and secure.
For older versions of Lollipop (5.1) the application for the device you must move.
Developer mode has been activated.
1. Settings-About Phone – software – build numbers (7 Clicks).
2. Settings, Developer Options – or mock locations. This will allow the selection of mock locations for apps.
Fake GPRS Position- We’re employing Fake GPS Location in this walkthrough thanks to its high user ratings and its simplicity.
No matter which application you select, the configurations to configure the application will remain the same, and there shouldn’t be any issues.